Bálint Gájer, known to many as the “Prince of Swing” from the TV show The Voice makes everybody begin to dance to his music. His stage experience could compete with that of the greatest performers.
His talent is respected not only by his fans, but by are also recognised by the professional acknowledgements he obtained since the beginning of his career, in spite of his young age:
- Second place in The Voice competition (The Voice of Hungary), broadcast by Hungarian commercial channel TV2;
- Special prize for the best male singer in the 3rd Jazzy Jazz Song Competition
- Allee Elegance Prize 2013 – the prize for the most stylish musician;
- He made it to the final stage of the Hungarian selection of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest entitled A Dal, with his hit That’s How It Goes;
- Fonogram prize in the category of Hungarian, contemporary, entertainment music in 2015, with his first solo album entitled Egyszerű az élet (Life is Simple).
Bálint Gájer is the introducer and the leading figure of Swing’n Pop style in Hungary. His first album entitled Egyszerű az élet (Life is Simple) appeared in October 2014. This LP contains his own compositions and some rearrangements that people can’t stop dancing to.
Beside the hits of the LP, his repertoire includes the songs of Michael Bublé’, Frank Sinatra and Louis Prima, just like the arrangements of world-wide hits performed by the artist in The Voice (Skyfall, Moves Like Jagger, Black or White, Wonderwall, Grenade etc.)